Wednesday, March 7, 2007

No photos - sorry!

We keep fogetting to take the camera round!

I will do some tomorrow.

Lots happening, we have finished stripping the kitchen and we have completely sorted out the walls. We have gone on a bit of a mission this week - ordered lino and carpets and worktops.

Paul is round there now, he bought a new sander for the woodwork (a little one, as the big one his Mum gave us - Bertha - is really noisy and we feel bad using it at night) so he has gone to play. I have a cracking headache so I have passed tonight.

The heating people are coming on Monday so this weekend we are going to get as much sanding and undercoating of the rooms done that we can. At some point we also have to go and buy the rest of the kitchen, I am just waiting to speak to Russell and get it all finalised.

Apart from that I am slowly scraping away the wallpaper in the toilet. You can shut me in there and I am happy for hours.

No comments: